My Communications and Design experience and awards
Panel at Leading Looks, EU business school’s first design conference, May 2019
- Currently Professor, Design, Luxury and Business English for BA and MA programmes at EU Business school’s Swiss campuses.
- Initiator of The Power of Design in Business, EU Business School’s first Design Conference (May 2019).
- Holder of PGCert in Creative Writing from Kingston University London and an MSc in psychology from Geneva University.
- Awarded Geneva’s Prix de Mérite for history of art, studying with art historian Agnes Jorre de St Jorre (1997-2015).
- Author, Holding Out for a Hero, Five Steps to Marriage Over 40 (2015).
- Runner up in the 2014 Geneva Writer’s Group Literary Award for non-fiction.
- Vice-president, Migros Geneva cultural commission (2016-2020).
Past experience includes International Committee of the Red Cross, Manager, Field Publications, Safra Republic and Republic National Bank, Director of internal and external communications for the five European banks in the group, LB Communications, founder of agency specialized in communications and image for companies including Du Pont de Nemours, Hewlett Packard, Geneva’s Department of Public Economy. Saatchi and Saatchi, copywriter and account executive for multinational clients.