Communications training and teaching
- EU Business school, Professor of Communications and English for Business and Academic Purposes (Foundation, BA) as well as Design (MBA).
- International Committee of the Red Cross, Manager, Field Publications. I trained over 100 communication delegates, designing and running workshops worldwide focusing on concept, target audience and publication production.
- Safra Republic and Republic National Bank, Director of internal and external communications for the five European banks.
- LB Communications, founder of own marketing communications agency specialized in Geneva’s international companies including Du Pont de Nemours, Hewlett Packard, as well as Geneva’s Department of Public Economy.
- Saatchi and Saatchi, copywriter for multinational Geneva based clients.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Creative Writing from Kingston University London.
- MSc in psychology from Geneva University.
- CELTA certified to teach English as a foreign language.
Empower your communications and writing skills. Contact l[email protected].
- Relationship coaching is backed by personal experience of late marriage. I returned to university to take a BA and then an MSc in psychology from Geneva University and decided to research later marriage, a phenomenon particularly prevalent in the humanitarian and ex-pat worlds. My book on late marriage, Holding Out for a Hero, Five Steps to Marriage Over 40 came out in 2015 following university research on dyads and empathy. It will become an online course this year.
- I trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, stress management and treatment of eating disorders, anxiety and performance anxiety. Internships at the Geneva Hospital Nutrition Unit and at Anima riding stables specialized in animal assisted therapy. I am a certified CTI co-active coach.
- FOCCUS marriage preparation facilitator. FOCCUS is a computer-based inventory that can help you discover your couple strengths and weaknesses. You will learn to ask questions essential to your future happiness, before you marry and before they become an issue. Ever talked about money, partner’s children, sharing a home or future in-laws? FOCCUS covers these and many more vital questions before they become issues.
Learn the bride’s secret to stable marriage over 40. Contact [email protected].