Communications and Design training and teaching
- EU Business school, Professor, Communications and History of Design at BA and MBA levels.
- International Committee of the Red Cross, Manager, Field Publications. I trained over 100 communication delegates, designing and running workshops worldwide focusing on concept, target audience and publication production.
- Safra Republic and Republic National Bank, Director of internal and external communications for the five European banks.
- LB Communications, founder of own marketing communications agency specialized in Geneva’s international companies including Du Pont de Nemours, Hewlett Packard, as well as Geneva’s Department of Public Economy.
- Saatchi and Saatchi, copywriter for multinational Geneva based clients.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Creative Writing from Kingston University London
- MSc in psychology from Geneva University
- CELTA certification to teach English as a foreign language
- Diploma, History of Art, Fondation pour la formations des adultes
Empower your communications and writing skills. Contact l[email protected].
- Relationship coaching is backed by personal experience of late marriage. At the same time I returned to university to research later marriage, particularly in the humanitarian and ex-patriate worlds. My book on late marriage, Holding Out for a Hero, Five Steps to Marriage Over 40 came out in 2015 following university research on dyads and empathy. It will become an online course this year.
- I trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, stress management and treatment of eating disorders, anxiety and performance anxiety. Internships at the Geneva Hospital Nutrition Unit and at Anima riding stables specialized in animal assisted therapy. I am a certified CTI co-active coach.
- FOCCUS marriage preparation facilitator. FOCCUS is a computer-based inventory that can help you discover your couple strengths and weaknesses. Ever talked about money, partner’s children, sharing a home or future in-laws? FOCCUS covers these and many more vital questions before they become issues.